Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Decisions and Dark Ages

According to the statistics of my blog, most of my visitors are from the US which makes me realize that I should probably keep writing in English. Oh, well.. Lately I've had a lot of ideas on my mind, ideas telling me "Blog about me!, Blog about me!", but then I have a hard time when putting them down on paper. Hopefully this weekend I will mange to write something interesting! Currently there are 2 main subjects that I want to write about: Russia (as in Czarist Russia) and the 60´s (as in rebellion and satanic cults).

While I decide, I will leave this amazing photos of Bekah Jenkins by Gabor Jurina for Fashion magazine. (October 2012 issue). I love everything about these photos. The "gothic" trend keeps resulting into the most amazing editorial photos. Also, I love bold colored lipsticks <3


No comments:

Post a Comment